So, as you know a few months ago I decided to do these round up posts where I look back on my favorite manicures of the month and share them with you lovelies. Maybe at the end of the year I'll collage all them together and do a year round up? Or pick my favorite from each month? Ooo I'm liking this idea, I'll have to start planning that, because let's face it, December will be here before we know it!
Let's take a look at my favorite manicures this month! I didn't post as many because I began blogging on a different schedule, but I might be going back to posting more because I have a lot of manicures to share.
- The One with OPI My Twin Mimmy - Love this daisy manicure I did using My Twin Mimmy from the OPI Hello Kitty collection. Originally when I saw the Hello Kitty display, I wasn't going to get the yellow but I decided to since I really don't have many shades like this in my stash. I am so happy that I purchased this polish because it's a perfect 2 coater, which I think is hard to find in a yellow! I love how it looks with this design!
- The One with Round 23 of Bestie Twin Nails with Fashion Footing - I love how cute these little happy clouds are! This month for our BTN feature, Amanda and I decided on this cute design since April brings the happy sunny days after the cold, grey winter months! I used my favorite blue for the base, Color Club Factory Girl. HB Beauty Bar shared this photo on their Instagram so that was a huge moment for me, making it one of my favorites.
- The Time We Did a Last Minute Collab (Bestie Twin Nails with 25 Sweet Pea) - That's right, two Bestie Twin Nail features in one month, but with two separate bloggers! Sarah messaged me one night asking if I wanted to collaborate with her last minute (literally the night before posting) and of course I said yes. I love her work and it had been a year since our last collab. We did a tribal design using two of our favorite China Glaze polishes - Too Yacht to Handle and That's Shore Bright! Love how this turned out!
- The One with the Negative Space Daisies - I really wasn't sure how I was going to like this design while I was doing it. I've done other negative space things in the past, but nothing so empty, if that makes sense. I really, really, REALLY love the negative space look and need to try more manicures like this!
Now let's take a look at my favorite manicures by other bloggers!!!
- Rainbow Smoke by BadGirlNails - I'm really obsessed with the look of this manicure. I think it's such a neat effect and something that I don't think I'd ever be able to re-create. Maybe I'll try, but I highly doubt that I'll be able to do so!
- Bestie Twin Nails Clouds by FashionFooting - I really loved this round of BTN with Amanda so much, so obviously I picked her manicure to be one of my favorites this month. I love Zoya Rocky, I need to remember to use that more often.
- Blue Floral Nails by JudyRox - I love everything about this manicure. The blue, the simplicity of the design, the fact that it's floral. I really need to re-create this one ASAP.
- Adorable Spring Floral by 25 SweetPea - Yup, Sarah made the list again this month. Ever since I started this feature she's made it on the list, and that's because she keeps coming up with these AWESOME manicures! Look at this awesome floral she created! I really, really, REALLY need to recreate this one. the color scheme is perfect!
What do you think? Fan of any of these manicures? Would you ever recreate them?
I really hope that you guys are enjoying this feature!!! I know I am!
Until next time, <3.
Until next time, <3.