Then it hit me, a round up post! Each month I am now going to "round up" my favorite manicures of the month, along my favorites of other bloggers! Sounds kind of furn, right?! I think so. We shall see how it goes.
So, February, not really my all time favorite month mainly because of Valentine's Day. Seriously, it's the worst holiday. Shockingly, one of my favorites of this month is one of my Valentine's Day designs.
Let's take a look at my favorites for February!
- The One With the Mix and Match Mani for Twinsie Tuesday - I loved this kitchen sink manicure I did for Twinsie Tuesday using Harbour Island and Missed Calls by I Love Nail Polish. The thumb was the cutest, so you probably should head over to that post and check it out.
- The One With ILNP Paige - The only Valentine's Day manicure I really enjoyed. The reason for that - ILNP Paige. Such a gorgeous holo. I went back and forth when it came to purchasing this one, but I'm super happy that I did! Also, I think this is the first time I actually successfully did a striped tape manicure.
- The One With FingerPaints The Mural of the Story - Mint, gradient, splatter....need I say more!? I MUST do more manicures like this.
- The One with the Studs or Embellishments Twinsie Tuesday Theme - OPI Show Us Your Tips! is my new favorite polish. I need to go purchase a back up bottle ASAP. Everything about that manicure is perfection...don't you think?
If I had to pick an all time favorite though of the month, it would have to be the last one. They're all amazing, but that last one just really seems to blend together perfectly. And that floral design...just love.
Now onto my favorite by other bloggers. Since I told Sarah from 25_SweetPeas and Amanda from FashionFooting about this new idea for a post, I went through their Instagrams and found my favorites!
Let's take a look!
- Takko Lacquer Florals by 25_SweetPea - how gorgeous is this vintage floral design? Something about that color combo always speaks to me. I rarely use it too which is weird since it's one of my favorites.
- Happy Pineapple by 25_SweetPea - Isn't this the cutest?? The other night Sarah and I were chatting and she showed me this beach towel she got from Target. It had an adorable happy pineapple on it and she decided to re-create the design on her nails. She seriously nailed it.
- Cupcake Polish Swatches by FashionFooting - I know you are thinking "You're a nail art blogger, why is this your favorite?" Well, DO YOU SEE THESE SWATCHES!? I seriously was mesmerized by them when they showed up on my feed this month. I really need to get them.
- Fair Maiden Neon Gradient - Isn't that rainbow neon gradient so pretty? And with the holo!? Just awesomeness. Another one I couldn't stop staring at.
So what do you all think? Anything here stick out as your favorites? Would you have picked anything differently? Think you're going to like this monthly feature??
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and can't wait to do it again next month!! I think it's going to be difficult to narrow down my favorites next month with St. Patrick's Day and Easter. There are going to be some amazing manicures, I already know it!
Until next time ,<3.