I cannot believe that May has already come and gone. I feel like it was just a week ago that I drafted and posted my April Round Up Post. I know I'm not the only one either who thinks this month went fast. Everyone I talk to lately doesn't know where the time went. Hopefully time will slow down in June.
Let's take a look at my favorite manicures from this month!
- The One With ILNP Float On - Can we talk about how GORGEOUS Float On by I Love Nail Polish is?? Ignore the daisy art, the swatch alone is a reason to make this one of my favorite manicures. I need to use this polish on my toes for a summer pedicure. The color is perfect, the holo effect even more perfect. I just love it!
- The One With the Floral Manicure for Mother's Day - This manicure was inspired by BadGirlNails on Instagram. I love the layout of this manicure so much and it's not anything I would have thought of myself! I'm also falling in love with this negative space floral look. I think I'm going to start doing a lot more of these all summer. How cute would a negative space floral look for a pedicure also?
- The One Inspired by Fabric for Twinsie Tuesday - I love this manicure because it goes along with my new favorite dress. It's a white dress with black polka dots and red poppies all over it. How much cuter can you get? When I wore it to a Gala, I had to match my nails, and this is the manicure I came up with. It went perfectly with the dress!
- Two Year Anniversary of Bestie Twin Nails with Fashion Footing!!! Two Manicure Celebration! - That's right, two years of the Bestie Twin Nail feature with Fashion Footing! For our celebration, we shared two manicures, one a recreation of our favorite, and a new one. The new one we did was a neon rainbow gradient with a black splatter. I LOVE how this manicure turned out. It was so fun and bright, and the splatter added a neat look to it.
Now, time to take a look at my favorite manicures by other bloggers!
- Hearts by The Base Coat - I love this manicure Alicia came up with. It reminds me of the heart gradient manicures I did when I first started blogging using my whole punch and painters tape. You know, before the creation of vinyls. Alicia makes the vinyl she used in her manicure, so take a look at her page to see how to order some! I love the color combo in this one.
- Water Marble by DSetterfield74 - Look at how perfect Dianna's water marble is!!!! I'm loving the pattern and the pastel colors used! Dianna has some amazing designs on her page. Her smoosh manicures as she calls them are perfect, and I was going to share one of those, but this water marble really is perfect and needs to be seen by every one!
- Vintage Floral by Magically Polished - Ana creates some gorgeous manicures, and this is one of them. I love the look of this floral manicure so much. The dots, the look of the doily with the roses on top. Then, add that blue base...this whole manicure is just lovely! I'm going to try to re-create it.
- Neon Gradient by Fashion Footing - Of course the other half of my rainbow gradient needed to be featured here. I love Amanda's BTN manicure as much as I love mine. I think I like her splatter a little more than mine. Regardless, both manicures are lovely and I have a feeling we are going to be re-creating these ones at another anniversary.
What do you think? Fan of any of these looks? Have you recreated any of mine or any of the others?
I hope that everyone has a Happy and Safe Memorial Day!!!! Let's all take time at some point today to remember the lives lost to protect our freedoms!!
Until next time, <3.