Good morning polished world! How are you all doing today?? I meant to have this post up yesterday, but forgot to hit the publish button so it sat as a draft. I then meant to post it during my lunch break from my phone, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get blogger to work from my phone. I'm sure there's an app for it, but I would never use it so why waste the space?
Today I'm sharing with you a tutorial for the bow manicure I shared the other day using Jessica Cosmetics The Luring Beauty from the Into the Wild collection. I absolutely loved that manicure. It's super simple to re-create, so I thought I would share!
Let's take a look!
What You Need:
- White Polish
- Jessica Cosmetics - The Luring Beauty
- Black Acrylic or a black polish
- Small Nail Art Brush
- Small Dotting Tool
- Start off with a base coat of white polish
- With a small paint brush and a black acrylic or nail polish, draw the outline of the bow from the edge of the nail towards the center
- Using the same brush and paint/polish, draw a circle in between the middle of the two edges of the bow.
- With a dotting tool, color in the bow.
- Clean up the lines, and add the details to the bow using a small nail art brush and the acrylic/polish.
- Add dots to the white empty space.
- Finish with a top coat and enjoy!
I find it easier to draw the outline of the bow, or really any intricate design for that matter, and then filling it in like a coloring book.
What do you think? Do you think you'll try to re-create this design? If you do, promise you'll share with me?
The Into the Wild collection is available now through Jessica Cosmetic's website!
Until next time, <3.